Thursday, March 22, 2012

Hearts in March

It's been pretty quiet around here lately. I've been mostly working on things around the house and a few other non-jewelry projects, but it was time to settle down and get down to work!
I've been experimenting with a few new ideas lately, trying to mix up what's in the shop. I've decided that I should make more of my own chains. It's time consuming but totally worth it!
 The Hearts necklace is already up in the shop! I found this gorgeous faceted green amethyst heart and went nuts! I wasn't even really sure what I was going to use it for and almost used it in the solitaires collection but now I'm glad I paired it up with some lavender quartz, pink topaz, and rose quartz. I hung it from a hand-linked chain with more of that hot pink topaz. I think it came out pretty great and will make the perfect gift for any woman who needs a little love!
Also up in the Etsy shop is this glamorous baby! I came across this oval pearl while visiting one of my favorite supply stores and couldn't resist. It's the palest shade of gold and was the last one! I decided to keep it simple to show off the wonderful color. All I added was a gold fill bead wedged between the pearl and the vermeil headpin to match the tiny vermeil beads on the satellite chain. Great for a wedding detail or for any outfit! I'm excited to add it to the collection of uniquely shaped and colored pearls at Silver Fox Gems!

No comments:

Post a Comment