Sunday, February 26, 2012

Rain

It's been pretty muddy and rainy here in town. I'm hoping that the sun pokes out at some point this week. Some big things coming to the shop in the next few days. As always, more clustered earrings and necklaces are on their way. I should also have a ring or two coming, which is pretty exciting.
Look for gems to get more colorful and for clusters to get bigger! All of these will be available on the Etsy shop as soon as they're done (weather permitting for pictures of course!)
I'll have pictures of the new gems up when they arrive.
For now, we'll just have to be content with pictures of flowers (they're not that bad!) as I seem to be posting all of my inspiration photos. Spring is coming along pretty here, even with all the rain!

No comments:

Post a Comment