Monday, May 7, 2012

Beach Love!

It's been a great weekend! I hope it has been for everyone else.
My family and I ventured to the sunny beaches here in Florida for a little R&R, though that doesn't mean I didn't get some serious jewelry work done. On the contrary, it was actually pretty good for getting some pieces done that I had been thinking of for a while.
I wanted to share some of the great views though!

We stayed at some lovely beach houses near Port St. Joe, FL. It was the first time the dogs have ever been to a beach, so it was quite interesting for them, to say the least. They loved running on the beach, the wind running through their ears, but stayed away from the water. Something about beagles and water I guess.


They were pretty in love wit the concept of sand, and it was pretty entertaining to watch them get nowhere fast on their leashes when they tried to run faster than their walker.

And the beach! It was pretty empty most of the time we were there, which was great! It was pretty hot but the water was still too cold to get in. Still, a much needed vacation!

No comments:

Post a Comment