Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day!

Just aquick note to all moms out there: Happy Mother's Day! May the kids be sweet, the breakfast in bed be delicious, and the mimosas flow all day long!

I made my mom some one of a kind gemstone wrapped hoop earrings, with freshwater pearls and tiny gold fill beads. Hoops have been my favorite things to make lately, and they are so easy to pair with any outfit. Not to mention they can be made with any stone or material combination!


These are the ones I made her, she's always been a fan of big hoops and hoops in general. I may make a pair like this for the store at some point but there is a good selection in the store right now. My personal favorites are the sapphire encrusted ones! They are too prety to pass up. Check them out; it's too late for ordering anything in time for mother's day, but you can always snag a little gift for yourself!

Silver Fox Gems on Etsy

No comments:

Post a Comment