Sunday, May 13, 2012

Flowers for Mom

It's a bit cloudy outside here on mother's day, but it seems like my mom's flowers are celebrating her special day with her. I have been working on a set of flower themed jewelry for a little while now, so I went out to take some pictures for inspiration. My mom's green thumb is pretty evident!



I love blue flowers. There's something about them that makes them jump out in every landscape!


This rose was fully open this morning and it was the greatest peach/coral/pink color. Absolutely stunning!

It's been a pretty great day so far, I hope all mothers out there are having a great day.

One last reminder: my 20% off sale ends this afternoon, so if you have your eye on anything (even the new pieces!) now would be the time to snag them!

Silver Fox Gems on Etsy

No comments:

Post a Comment